Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
butternut squash salad with farro and pepitas
- 1 medium butternut squash (about 2 pounds)
- 5 to 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup semi-pearled farro (see Note up top)
- 1/3 cup toasted pepitas (I used, and love, the salted ones)
- 3 ounces ricotta salata or another salty cheese, crumbled or coarsely grated (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?