Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
butternut squash and caramelized onion galette
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 1 small butternut squash (about one pound)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter (if you have only non-stick, the smaller amount will do)
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced in half-moons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- 3/4 cup fontina cheese (about 2 1/2 ounces), grated or cut into small bits
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage leaves
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?