Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
buckwheat baby with salted caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (or, salted but ease up on the sea salt)
- Two pinches flaked or fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons buckwheat flour
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon table or fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Confectioners sugar, to dust (optional)
- Salted caramel syrup
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?