Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter (smooth, but you can use chunky if you are looking for more texture)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (from about 14 graham crackers)
- Salt (optional, see note up top)
- 3 cups confectioners (powdered) sugar
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks or 5 ounces) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 12 ounces dark chocolate (60 to 72%), coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?