Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
brown butter brown sugar shorties
- Some cookies are packed into tins with
- and shipped to friends around the country and you have other cookies with tea on a cold, windy day. Some are indulgences to bring to a holiday party and others should be baked on a Tuesday, just because. Some cookies are for others; these should be just for you.
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar (preferably dark)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (flaky salt would be great in these)
- Demerara sugar (Sugar in the Raw) or sanding sugar for rolling (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?