Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
breakfast apricot crisp
- 1 pound apricots
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Grated fresh nutmeg, a pinch
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons, 2 ounces) butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons turbinado or regular sugar (turbinado, also sold as Sugar in the Raw, gives an excellent crunch)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (or a mixture of whole wheat and all-purpose flour)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?