Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
blueberry yogurt multigrain pancakes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain, full-fat yogurt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, plus extra for buttering skillet
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (62 grams) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup (68 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (32 grams) barley or rye flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed and dried
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?