Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
blueberry pancakes + pancake 101
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or slightly less table salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus 1 tablespoon extra for brushing griddle (Ive made these pancakes with and without the butter mixed in, and can say with confidence they work either way. Theyre just richer with it, of course.)
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen and thawed (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?