Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
blueberry boy bait
- 2 cups plus 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 16 tablespoons unsalted butter (2 sticks), softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk (though buttermilk, which was all I had on hand, worked just great)
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (if frozen, do not defrost first as it tends to muddle in the batter)
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (do not defrost)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?