Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
blue cheese and red potato tart
- 1 Savory Tart Shell, below, or recipe of your choice, in a 9-inch tart pan and ready to fill
- 1 pound small red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 pound blue cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped herb or herbs of your choice, such as a mixture of thyme and rosemary
- Fine sea salt for sprinkling
- 1 1/4 (5 1/2 ounces) cups flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) butter, diced
- 1 large egg
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?