Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
black bean pumpkin soup
- Three 15 1/2 ounce cans black beans (about 4 1/2 cups), rinsed and drained
- 1 cup drained canned tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup minced shallot
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 4 cups beef broth
- a 16-ounce can pumpkin puree (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup dry Sherry
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, cut into 1/8-inch dice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?