Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
bittersweet chocolate and pear cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, at room-temperature
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 pears, peeled, in a small dice (I used anjou, but would recommend a softer variety, like a bosc or any other of your favorites)
- 3/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chunks
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?