Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped into bits
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 pound ground beef chuck
- 2 tablespoons raisins (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole tomatoes in juice, drained, reserving 2 tablespoons juice, and chopped
- 1 package frozen empanada pastry disks, thawed (or homemade, recipe follows)
- About 4 cups vegetable oil and a deep-fat thermometer (if deep-frying)
- 1 egg beaten with 2 teaspoons water (if baking)
- 4 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour (I used 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour + 3 cups all-purpose)
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup or 8 ounces) cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup ice water
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?