Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
barley, corn and haricot vert salad
- 1/3 cup pearl barley
- 1/2 pound haricot vert (slim green beans) trimmed and cut into 2 segments
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (from about 1 large ear)
- 1 large bunch of arugula (about 4 ounces total)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet), crumbled
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?