Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
balthazars cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ounce dried mushrooms (porcini, morels, or shitakes)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 4 sprigs of sage
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground white pepper
- 1 pound white button mushrooms, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 pound shitake mushrooms stemmed, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 6 cups chicken stock or water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?