Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
balsamic braised brussels with pancetta
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs (though I found I needed far less)
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus an extra glug or two for drizzling
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 pounds medium-sized brussels sprouts, washed and trimmed
- Salt and pepper
- 6 ounces pancetta in small dice (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups veal stock, rich chicken or vegetable broth, more if needed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?