Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
baked tomato sauce
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound very ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated pecorino cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound dried fusilli (corkscrew) or farfalline (butterfly) pasta
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons water
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?