Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
asparagus with chorizo and croutons
- 1 pound large, thick, firm asparagus, lower third of the stalks peeled with a vegetable peeler or snapped off
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 4 ounces Spanish chorizo (but Portuguese chourio will work as well), cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups 3/4-inch bread cubes (croutons), preferably from a baguette or country bread loaf
- 1/4 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup cooked beans (optional; I used 3/4 pound fresh cranberry beans, shucked then boiled for 20 minutes in lightly salted water)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?