Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
asparagus, goat cheese and lemon pasta
- 1 pound spiral-shaped pasta
- 1 pound slender asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon plus more for garnish
- 1 5- to 5 1/2-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese (the pre-crumbled stuff will not melt as well)
- Fresh lemon juice to taste (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?