Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
asparagus, artichoke and shiitake risotto
- 5 cups chicken broth (40 fl ounces)
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound thin to medium asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices, leaving tips 1 1/2 inches long
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 3/4 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded and caps cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 2 large fresh artichoke hearts, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices, prepared*
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice (10 ounces)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 ounces finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (1 cup, though I used half)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?