Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces arugula, washed, dried, coarse stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs measured from 2 slices or one half of a roll, pulsed in the food processor until reduced to soft crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely grated Romano cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg yolk (reserve egg white for sealing)
- 1 half-batch of
- or1 package of wonton wrappers
- 1 egg white beaten with two tablespoons of water to seal ravioli
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?