Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
arugula, potato and green bean salad
- 1 ounce walnuts (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 6 ounces haricots, verts, or other green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch segments
- 2 tablespoons white wine or other mild vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3 ounces baby arugula
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?