Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
apple pie cookies
- 2 1/2 cups (313 grams) all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting surfaces, dipping fork
- 2 tablespoons (25 grams) granulated sugar (doubled from my standard pie dough to make this more cookie-like)
- 1 teaspoon (4 grams) table salt
- 2 sticks (225 grams, 8 ounces, 16 tablespoons or 1 cup) unsalted butter, very cold
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) water, very cold (I pour 1 cup and add ice while I work, then measure 1/2 cup from it when I need it)
- 3 medium apples, whatever you like to bake with
- Squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- 1/3 cup (67 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon (2 grams) ground cinnamon
- Few gratings fresh nutmeg
- A pinch of any other spices you like in your apple pie
- 1 large egg
- Coarse or granulated sugar for garnish
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?