Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 cups of milk or yogurt (I used milk and am only assuming that the yogurt will work as well)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 medium apples, peeled and coarsely grated (I used yellow delicious, but will use a more tart variety next time)
- Extra flavorings (see recipe notes)
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Confectioners sugar, for dusting
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?