Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound tart, firm apples such as Granny Smiths (2 large or 3 medium)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- Butter (I used about 2 tablespoons)
- Rich plain yogurt, sour cream or crme frache for serving
- Apple juice wrung from shredded apple (above) (I had 1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Pinch of flaky sea salt
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?