Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
apple cranberry crisp
- 1 teaspoon aniseed
- 1 1/2 cups pastry flour
- 3/4 cup polenta (coarse cornmeal)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- White sugaroriginal recipe calls for 2/3 cup, Id suggest 1/3 cup or omitting it entirely
- 2/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Vanilla gelato or ice cream
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?