Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
apple cider doughnuts
- 1 cup apple cider
- 3 1/2 cups flour, plus additional for the work surface
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick or 2 ounces) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Vegetable oil or shortening (see my explanation in the post) for frying
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?