Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Softened butter and flour, for the pans
- 3 cups sifted cake flour (not self-rising)
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon plain salt
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, separated, at room temperature
- 1 cup whole milk, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?