Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce, broken into 1 1/2" 1 1/2" pieces
- 1 ripe tomato, cut into eighths (I used 1 1/2 plum tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup baked ham, julienne 2" " (may substitute turkey or shrimp) * I used low-salt baked ham.
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, julienne 2" " (I used Jarlsberg cheese)
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed green Spanish olives, drained
- 1905 Dressing (see recipe below)
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated (I used freshly grated Pecorino Romano)
- 2 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin Spanish olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- cup white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?