Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
10 Pound Cheesecake
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.4g|
|Saturated Fat 20.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|