Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
7 Minute (or so) Guacamole
- 4 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|