Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
7 Layer Bean Dip
- 2 cups of refried beans, either from one 15-ounce can or homemade
- 1 teaspoon (or more) of bacon fat (or 1 strip of bacon, cooked and minced) optional
- 1 teaspoon of chipotle powder, Tabasco chipotle sauce, or adobo sauce, more to taste (or plain chili powder to taste)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green Anaheim chiles (canned) OR a Tbsp of chopped pickled jalapenos (more to taste)
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 hot house tomato, cut in half horizontally, seeds and juice gently squeezed out and discarded, chopped
- 1/3 cup of sour cream, or if you can get it Crema Mexicana (Mexican sour cream)
- 1/2 small can of sliced ripe black olives
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?