Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (13.5 ounce) package Johnsonville® Andouille Dinner Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch thick coin pieces
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined*
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package Zatarain's® Jambalaya Rice Mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 479.6g|
|Saturated Fat 159.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|