Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zuppa Di Cipolle Di Toscano: Onion Soup from Tuscany
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 lb. pancetta diced
- 5 large yellow onions peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 1/2 cups hot beef broth fresh or low-sodium canned
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 4 slices coarse bread cut 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Fine sea salt to taste
- Grinding coarse black pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?