Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zuni Ricotta Gnocchi
- 1 pound fresh ricotta (2 cups)
- 2 large cold eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 or 3 fresh sage leaves, chopped, or a few pinches of freshly grated nutmeg, or a few pinches of chopped lemon zest (all optional)
- ½ ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated (about ¼ cup very lightly packed)
- About ¼ teaspoon salt (a little more if using kosher salt)
- All purpose flour, for forming the gnocchi
- 8 tablespoons butter, sliced
- 2 teaspoons water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 317kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (90%)|
|Cholesterol 156mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|