Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini with Lentils and Roasted Garlic
- 1 cup (175 g) yellow mung lentils, rinsed and drained
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups (1 liter) water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 small onion (about ¼ lb/125 g), thinly sliced
- 4 small zucchini (about 1 lb/500 g), cut into ¼-in (6-mm)-thick half-moons
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves (cilantro)
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?