Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini e Pomodori Gratinati (Zucchini and Tomato Gratin)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 zucchini, sliced
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 4 ounces thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- 4 large tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|