Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini and Shells
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large zucchini, peeled and cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked pasta shells
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|