Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini and Ricotta Casserole
- 3 large zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (packed) finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt to taste
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, or as needed
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|