Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini and Feta Cheese Fritters (Kolokithokeftedes)
- 1 potato
- 3 zucchini, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 10 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup olive oil, or as needed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|