Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini and Corn Topped with Cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 pound shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.2g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|