Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini and Corn Tacos
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh white or yellow corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 leaves fresh epazote, (or 1 teaspoon fresh oregano), finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 warm corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup tomatillo (green) salsa
- 8 teaspoons grated Monterey Jack cheese (or )
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?