Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Rolls Stuffed with Ricotta
- 1 recipe Sieved Tomato Sauce with Basil
- 4 young, firm zucchini (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Extra virgin olive oil for brushing on baking sheets and zucchini
- ¾ pound (1½ cups) ricotta, placed in a sieve for 1 to 2 hours to drain excess liquid
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmigiano
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 175kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 70mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|