Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 7 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups Arborio rice, uncooked
- 1/2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced with a vegetable peeler
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 6 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan (or mozzarella) cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves, or to taste (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|