Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Ribbons With Goat Cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup finely minced shallot
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 large zucchini, sliced into long ribbons using a vegetable peeler, discarding the seedy core
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- 2 1/2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|