Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Pepperjack Casserole
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 pounds zucchini, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 13g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|