Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Pasta with Ricotta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 2 pounds zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound linguine
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- DirectionsPreheatoven to 450. Brush two rimmed baking sheets with oil. Arrange zucchiniin a single layer on sheets and brush tops with oil; season with saltand pepper. Roast zucchini until tender and lightly golden in parts, 25to 30 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?