Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 ounces uncooked orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|