Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup coarsely grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup finely chopped yellow onions
- teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 4 to 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- One 12-ounce package pita bread (6 per package) or homemde pita bread , warmed in the toaster oven and cut into quarters
- Sliced ripe tomatoes, ketchup, and Syrian Pickles (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 137kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 141mg (47%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|