Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Zucchini Mediterranean Style
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups finely chopped zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|